Table of Contents
Central Iconic Tower With the final preparations for the government’s move to the administrative capital, the world’s eyes is on the largest and largest project of the current century in the Arab Republic of Egypt, which has received great attention from the political leadership.
Central Iconic Tower
- The iconic tower consists of 78 floors, it was planned to be in the form of a pharaonic obelisk and the outer shape will be glass, and it is expected that the curtain will be removed from the iconic tower to appear in its final form in 2022 AD.
- The iconic tower will include an integrated complex of all services and will be built on an area of approximately 240,000 meters, and the total area of the tower exceeds about 7.1 million meters, as it will represent a tourist and investment attraction for the center of the new capital.
- The iconic tower will consist of three different parts, the beginning of which is an administrative building for the tower and the capital. It will also house a new headquarters for the Central Bank of Egypt, a central printing press, in addition to a new headquarters for the Egyptian Stock Exchange, and the next part will include apartments, and the last part will include 6-star hotels.
- And the Chinese company that implements it, has witnessed the development and construction of many high-rise projects around the world.
Information about Central Iconic Tower
- Leaders of the Arab world and the whole world attended the beginning of the project plan for the establishment of the new administrative capital city, at the March Economic Conference in 2015.
- It was necessary to crown the center of the project an icon of the largest architectural style, the construction of the highest and largest tower in Africa, which reaches a height of more than 400 square meters.
- Central Iconic Tower where 53 floors have been implemented in the iconic tower, so far, with a height of about 400 meters, the concrete structure has also been completed, and facade works are being completed with a number of towers that are being implemented, in the Central Business District, in the New Administrative Capital.
Specifications and space of the iconic tower in the administrative capital
So far, 11 floors of the Central Iconic Tower have been completed, or about 85 meters, as the iconic tower is 345 meters long, and it will consist of 78 floors, designed in the form of a pharaonic obelisk and with a glass from the outside, and will also include an integrated complex that contains all services, and will be built on an area of At 240,000 square meters, the total area of the tower exceeds Qarya, which is 7.1 million square meters.
Central Iconic Tower It is assumed that it will consist of three different parts, starting with an administrative building for the tower and the capital, and there will be a new headquarters for the Central Bank of Egypt and a central printing press, in addition to a new headquarters for the Egyptian Stock Exchange, and the second part will include apartments, and the third part will include 6-star hotels.
- With regard to implementation and planning, it is carried out through joint labor, mostly from Egyptian hands, which is the Modern Urban Communities Authority, and under the supervision of the Ministry of Housing.
- The best steel and concrete materials were used, which were selected after conducting extensive studies to ensure their compliance with the latest and most international quality and safety standards.
- The iconic tower is considered a new pyramid for Egypt, and therefore will be a historical landmark that joins the ancient history of Egypt, but with a civilized vision that reflects the most prominent modern architectural systems.